Last year saw the first ‘Wanted’ a night of music to raise funds for a PA for Hill Station – around £400 was raised. This year sees another push following the Solstice parade.
Wanted 2 starts at 7.30pm on Friday 21st June at Hill Station, there will be music, comedy, food (a BBQ), a raffle (with amazing prizes!) and a licensed bar.
- Eliza & Pearl (Folk harmonies)
- Open Road (Bluegrass and Country)
- Dino (Singer/Songwriter)
- Phil & Martin (Comedy/Sketches)
- Paul & Maggie (Jazz)
- Jon & Anna (Acoustic Pop)
- Pagoda Sun (Acoustic Folk Pop)
- The Pretty Boys (Winston, Lex and Ben – Eclectic and Surpising)
Tickets are £5 / £3 (concessions) – BOOK NOW!
Some asked – Why a PA? The Festival PA is huge and heavy, is stored away at the furthest end of Telegraph Hill Centre and often in use (esp. during the Festival). Having a Hill Station PA will ensure a simple ‘plug and play’ option throughout the year, but especially at Festival time.