If you’d like to post an article on the Bold Vision website for your event, here are some simple instructions.
You will need to email:
1) a title
2) the article text
3) Images. We usually suggest you include an image or two with the article. They will appear best if they are 610 pixels wide by 330 pixels high (smaller images will also work, but larger ones will get cut-off on the front page carousel).
4) send to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE to Authors and Editors etc. To get content showing in the Dynamic Gallery (scrolling images in the landing page):
- Check the Dynamic Gallery Category check-box
- Provide an image in one of these formats in the body of the post
- you will need to Upload/Insert an image in/from the media gallery
- If there are no image attachments for this Post/Page, you may specify an alternative image by entering the Image URL in the Dynamic Gallery Metabox (bottom-right of the new-post page).