We have been consulting online (here – still open) and on the walls (in the Hill Station, now closed) to see what you think about where Bold Vision should go from here.
We have collated that info in two ways – see below.
1. Wordcloud of cafe reviews
2. Summary of comments and suggestions
Wordcloud (the bigger the word the more often it was said)
Summary of Comments and Suggestions
Bold Vision in the Future
- Cookery club, cookery demos eg sushi (offered)
- Storytelling – for children and adults
- Regular dance eg jive
- Set up a community volunteer forum for elderly and disabled
- Revamp website to be more like Brockley Central or East Dulwich forum (any volunteers?).
- Show Indian summer films
- Book swapping space
- Do something about….
- …. climate change. Carbon neutral?
- … One o clock club
- … Refugees
- Hill station likes
- Love the hill station x 3, Cafe is great, Love the children’s menu, If I didn’t come here I might starve. You’re doing a great job, Great service. Sweet, efficient, smiling, kind (why do you always look so sad?), Thankyou! Fantastic local resource, Love the piano
- Food is great x4: Hot chocolate x 2, Biscuits x 2, Brownies x 3, Milkshakes x 5, Great breakfasts x 3, Nice orange juice x 2, Interesting vegetarian options, I like the fact the menu changes, Nice cakes
- Suggestions for improvement
- Building: Make it bigger, Automatic door closure, Make people close the door, There should be a cat, Tidy the tables, Wipe the tables, dirty tables are offputting. Change the music from time to time
- Opening hours: Longer opening 10am – 6pm, Serve food for longer, Serve dinner
- Prices: Meal deals, Lower prices, More affordable to encourage more diverse use
- Food options: Better coffee machine and coffee (Monmouth) x 2, Better milkshakes, Better made tea, Better menu, All day breakfasts at weekend x 2, Scones with cream and jam, Pancakes, Bring back sourdough toast, Children’s breakfast please