This Saturday is Telegraph Hill’s “Come and See “day when everybody is welcome to pop in on their local community centre / garden and see what’s on offer. No need to be shy, you’ll be welcome. Most venues offer free refreshments and a range of activities. Feel free to visit just one or do the rounds.
- Somerville Adventure Playground (12-5pm): bouncy castle, creative artworks, adventure play. Free BBQ at 2pm
- Oak Youth Club (50 Turnham Rd, 12.30-5pm): Honor Oak Olympics including face painting, sports, Zumba, benefits advice, bouncy castle, massage, refreshments
- Barnes Wallis (54 Wild Goose Drive, 11.30-4pm): free face painting, benefit advice, health check, refreshments
- Telegraph Hill Centre (12.30-4pm): Reflexology, head massage, table tennis, free cafe,
- Green Shoots (Besson St, 12-4): craft market, bee keeping, cushion making, home made cakes, Grow Wild info
- Common Growth Community Garden (Sandbourne Rd, 12-5pm): gardening, drinks, Grow Wild info