- Breaking news! The Albany have agreed to accept Time Credits at the current AfroVibes Festival – check the attached Time Out Menu to see what is available. There is a show on tonight if you can spread the word to your volunteers. Thank you for working with us on this David.
- Blackheath Halls has also offered an extensive range of performances throughout the season and we are in talks about how people get involved there too. Many thanks to you Helma and Hannah.
- Telegraph Hill ward had a Come and Look day open house event it was a great opportunity to visit organisations that operate at a local level. Brilliant day in the sunshine! Lewisham Homes and Honor Oak Tenants and Resident’s Association volunteers helped to organise a very popular mini olympics event watch out for future athletes.
- Honor Oak Community Garden is now officially open – this is a fantastic example of a neglected space being rejuvenated by the efforts of local volunteers and local community organisations. Well done to all involved.
- Leemore Day Centre is now involved in creating opportunities for more involvement by service users in the design and delivery of their services. We had a great time at the Day Centre Users Forum, thank you for the invitation Dermot.
- The GROW project based at Ladywell Day Centre offers a range of gardening skills training for and we are developing ways to involve the wider community. I will keep you posted. Thank you for this opportunity David.
- As the programme is developing it is great to be invited to be part of some inspiring new projects Grow Wild has recently launched and I look forward to working with them in future
Once again thank you for your support and if you have any ideas or suggestions on how the project can develop please do let me know.